Tuesday, September 23, 2008

20 miles of fun

Unfortunately my extremely busy schedule has prevented me from doing much blogging. I do feel compelled to note, however, that I successfully completed my 20 miler this past Sunday. My good friend Bob drove out to my apartment in Hudson. We hit the roads, travelling through downtown Marlborough, hitting up parts of Southborough, then back roading it into Westborough. We stopped at my parents house in Westborough for some rehydration and a short break, then hit the roads again and ran all the way back to Hudson. We brought maps, fuel belts, and powerbars with us, all of which came in handy!

Bring on the marathon.

1 comment:

Kathryn Kellett said...

Congrats on your 20-miler! ... I just signed up to run my second Boston marathon for Dana-Farber. Let me know if you're interested! :)