Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday 6/22

7 miles ...

I had planned on doing 10, and I'm disappointed with myself for not accomplishing it. I went out with Matt later than I had hoped (we hit the road around 10:30) ... it was hot and humid, and Matt was toast after the 7 mile loop we did ...

I was too lazy to continue since he was finishing, even though that had been my original plan. I need to stick to my original goals ...

That being said, it was a cool run in Westborough ... a lot of it was on trails ... the sheer number of bugs was unbelievable/unbearable .... but I still enjoyed it quite a bit. My lungs felt quite good. My legs felt sore, and I started to develop small blisters

New shoes could be in order ... ughh ... more money.

1 comment:

Kathryn Kellett said...

You should try blister-free socks made by Wrightsock...

Glad to see that you're blogging with the rest of us! 50 miles in a single week is pretty intense! :)